We're here to help...
We are a qualified vendor by the Capital Region Council of Governments (CRCOG) to replace your crumbling foundation.
We understand and respond to your pressures and time constraints. We are experts in planning and executing every facet of your concrete foundation replacement.
In order to apply for the Type 1 claim, here are some helpful links to help you through the process. We also encourage you to call Peter to assist you with the process.
In order to receive the money for a Type 1 claim for us to replace your foundation, you must complete the following steps:
- Hire a “Structural Engineering Services” firm registered in the State of Connecticut to perform a “visual” inspection of your concrete foundation. Haz-Pros, Inc. can schedule an engineering services firm for you. For a CRCOG approved vendor list vendor CLICK HERE
- You may have to get your concrete foundation tested for the presence of pyrrhotite. Two concrete core samples maybe required to be taken and submitted to a “Materials Testing and Laboratory Analysis” vendor for testing. For a list of approved CRCOG vendors CLICK HERE.
- Fill out the Type 1 online application provided by the Connecticut Foundation Solutions Indemnity Company, Inc. (CFSIC) CLICK HERE
- Once your claim is approved by CFSIC, you must obtain two quotes from the approved “Remediation Services” vendor list. Haz-Pros, Inc. will be here to provide you with one of them. CLICK HERE
We encourage you to review the following documents:
- “For homeowners” located on the navigation bar on the Connecticut Foundation Solutions Indemnity Company (CFSIC) web page CLICK HERE
- The “underwriting and claims criteria” document provided by CFSIC, in particular, the “Replacement Cost Parameters” and the “Underwriting and Claim Adjustment Process” parts 1, 2, 3 CLICK HERE
"A picture won't exceed your expectations. Integrity and years of experience will win that day."
Crumbling Foundation Specialist
We Strive to be innovative
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, And Insured
- Licensed OSHA Trained Employees
- Licensed in Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Professional Standards of Health and Safety
- In Business Since 1988
- Efficient and Professional
- Dedicated and Highly Trained Crews
- Expertise in Project Management