Asbestos Abatement Service
Asbestos is a potential health risk that can cause lung cancer, mesothelioma and asbestosis. Prior to any renovation or commercial-and-residential-demolition services, all material containing asbestos must be removed if impacted. When asbestos abatement removal is required, Haz-Pros is ready to handle any size project, from a single family home to a large occupied commercial building.
The professionals at Haz-Pros, Inc. are experts in planning and executing every facet of the asbestos abatement process. Whether your situation requires removal, encapsulation or enclosure.
Haz-Pros, Inc. is especially proud of our strong reputation for asbestos abatement in occupied buildings- like hospitals and schools. Where work must be done meticulously. Our record of repeat business speaks to our success with these sensitive projects. You can be sure that all materials removed from your structure will be disposed of at all pre-qualified facility to ensure protection of the environment.
For more information regarding Haz-Pros, Inc. Asbestos Abatement Services, Please contact Randy Newbury. You can also fill out our contact form and a representative will be in touch with your shortly.
- Floor Coverings
- Boiler And Pipe Insulation
- Tiles and Wallboard
- Laboratory Hoods and Table Tops
- Gaskets and Packings
- Friction Materials
- Fireproofing/Acoustical Texture Products
- Spackling, Patching and Taping Compounds
"When it comes to asbestos, safety first..."
Asbestos Abatement Services
We Strive to be innovative
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, And Insured
- Licensed OSHA Trained Employees
- Licensed in Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Professional Standards of Health and Safety
- In Business Since 1988
- Efficient and Professional
- Dedicated and Highly Trained Crews
- Expertise in Project Management