We've got the tools to succeed.
Haz-Pros, Inc. is a strong proponent of minimizing waste and maximizing the reuse and recycling of building materials such as windows, doors, lighting fixtures, hardware, flooring, plumbing fixtures and fittings.
The benefits to the environment and community are two-fold:
- The salvaged material stays out of our landfills.
- Carefully extracted building materials are offered back to the marketplace, where they can be reused in new construction projects.
With the high costs of hauling and processing construction waste — augmented by the growing challenge of over-burdened landfills — recycling and green slavage has become the method of choice for environmentally conscious deconstruction contractors. Many items may be useful to someone else, or even reused on the same renovation project the material was extracted from.
In addition to minimizing landfill impact and waste, Haz-Pros, Inc. knows that reusing salvaged building materials also minimizes the demand for tree harvesting, mining, water, energy, and other natural resources. And in long-term analyses, green salvage practices reduce the need for toxic materials used to process, manufacture and transport new construction materials.
For more information regarding Haz-Pros, Inc. Deconstruction Services, please contact Christopher Stefanowicz. You can also fill out our contact form and a representative will be in touch with you shortly!
"Our jobs don't end with clean up, they end with follow up."
We Strive to be innovative
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, And Insured
- Licensed OSHA Trained Employees
- Licensed in Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Professional Standards of Health and Safety
- In Business Since 1988
- Efficient and Professional
- Dedicated and Highly Trained Crews
- Expertise in Project Management