No job is too small or too big that we can't handle.
Mold spores are living microscopic organisms that are found everywhere. They travel through the air, land on surfaces and grow new colonies if moisture and a food source are present. Mold can thrive on any organic based materials, such as wood, insulation, ceiling titles, sheet rock, and carpeting.
All mold is a potential hazard and should be removed. Once moisture problems are eliminated and controlled, then the mold can be premeditated. Mold can be removed from hard nonporous surfaces by HEPA vacuuming and treating with biocide. Porous materials, such as carpeting, furniture or sheet rock, need to be discarded and replaced. Haz-Pros, Inc. can provide containment, clean up and replacement of these materials.
For more information regarding Haz-Pros, Inc. Mold Remediation Services, please contact Gregory Grinsfelder. You can also fill out our contact form and a representative will be in touch with your shortly.
- Basements or cellars that have been flooded
- Underneath kitchen and bathroom sinks
- Underneath or behind refrigerators
- Behind walls that also house plumbing
- Stacks of damp or wet newspaper or cardboard boxes
- Around air-conditioning units
- Wallboard or around windows that leak
- Under carpeting that may have become wet
"Our jobs don't end with clean up, they end with follow up."
We Strive to be innovative
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, And Insured
- Licensed OSHA Trained Employees
- Licensed in Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Professional Standards of Health and Safety
- In Business Since 1988
- Efficient and Professional
- Dedicated and Highly Trained Crews
- Expertise in Project Management