A clean environment, is a safe environment.
PCBs, Poly-chlorinated Biphenyls, are man-made organic chemicals consisting of carbon, hydrogen, and chlorine atoms. Since PCBs have a high level of toxicity it was banned in 1979. With the potential risk of PCB if can affect your immune system, cause cancer and other health effects.
Our highly trained staff at Haz-Pros, Inc. are trained in PBC remediation, removal, and disposal. No matter the size of the job, Haz-Pros, Inc. is willing to help to ensure that we can provide the solutions you need.
For more information regarding Haz-Pros, Inc. Poly-chlorinated Biphenyl Services, please contact Randy Newbury. You can also fill out our contact form and a representative will be in touch with your shortly.
Products that may contain PCBs:
- Oil-based Paint
- Transformers and capacitors
- Old electrical devices or appliances containing PCB capacitors
- Cable insulation
- Floor Finish
- Thermal insulation material (Fiberglass, Felt, Foam)
- Fluorescent light ballasts
- Carbon-less copy paper
- Adhesives and tape
"Our jobs don't end with clean up, they end with follow up."
We Strive to be innovative
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, And Insured
- Licensed OSHA Trained Employees
- Licensed in Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Professional Standards of Health and Safety
- In Business Since 1988
- Efficient and Professional
- Dedicated and Highly Trained Crews
- Expertise in Project Management